Jul 14, 2009

It Began!

The new school year of 2008/2009 has began! The day where it began, and I'm fashionably late because my brother woke up late. Today's started with a ceremony at the Mother Theresa hall (@ 7.15am), it's quite cold though for Indonesia but after a while the weather started to heat up! And after the ceremony ends we (the committee) have to accompanied the 10th grader to their class.

After that it's time for lecture to let the freshmen know everything about St. Laurensia high. Break time is on 12.00am sharp so the freshmen go through the lecture for about 4 hours! And the students have to gather up at 1.00pm sharp to have lecture about oral health, food and beverages, and about drugs and alcohol until 2.oopm and they go home.



And here's the photo shoot from my fisheye lomo, I like it a lot. though there's some technical fault in the progress. nice isn't it? comment it and see more photo on my facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment