Apr 3, 2009

Happy birthday Ms. Maria

Ms Maria is my chemistry teacher, today, my class give her surprise for her birthday yesterday.
so after counseling class is chemistry, and today we supposed to be working on lab, when my class had arrived at chemistry lab I go to the canteen to buy an ice cream as a replace for cake.by the way have I mentioned that Ms Maria is a very silent people, she don't smile, she don't laugh (at least I never sees her did).so, when I get to the chemistry lab I ran straight to the back site of the lab to turn the candle on, and after I did we all sing her happy birthday!and for the first time i seen her smile very big with a very happy face, and I'm happy to.

Hey btw in 2 weeks I'm going to Wonogiri, Djogjakarta with my friends to helped some people there, but we also go hiking and go to Mother Maria's cave.we go there by bus and will go back with train. wuaww!I'm sure it will be alot of fun!so, I will be gone for about 8 days, from friday to friday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment