May 29, 2009

block test week

hello friends, sorry for late posting, a lot going on these days
especially when ur dealing with such as block test that will affect a lot of ur grade at this semester.
from last tuesday till next tuesday students from Santa Laurensia High prefers to fulfill their days with books and such, because its a block test week!
here's my block tests schedule:

-tuesday:
Sosiology
Geography

-wednesday:
Biology
Bahasa

-thursday:
Economy-accoutancy
physics

-friday:
English math
Religion

-monday:
English
Math

-tuesday:
Civic-history
Chemistry

-thursday:
PROJECT PRESENTATION

this semester year was ended with such big program, its due thursday and its about presentation
so that every students must made their own stands to promote their own project with banner, slide show, booklets, flyers and such. HUFF
big day!
and also its one of my besties 17th dinner party, her name is Puspa. she will have this 17th dinner @ the cafe, mulia hotel, senayan. wouldnt miss it for anything!
so thats all for now, must to come back to my block tests week
chao!
to keep following me for my activity, pleas follow my twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment