May 30, 2009

For those who haven't know, i have a new rabbit, its already about a week ago, named Ebit.
He's a 2 months rabbit with brown hair and the cutest rabbit face ever!
I bought it @ WTC BSD.
First I didn't attend to buy a rabbit, but i wanted to buy a white mice for my semester project, first I already have 10 white mice for this project, but 1 died. suddenly after 1 week 1 of the mice was eaten by 2 of its friend, really shocking I'm sure, especially for my Mum who saw that tragedy for the first time.
huff, but if that tragedy never happened I would never meet Ebit!
the name ebit was given by my Mother, she was remembered about one of classic singer named Ebit G. Ade, here's a couple of picture of my rabbit and that classic singer





Ebit G. Ade




Ebit!



after a of having Ebit in my house was great for me, but not for him, he just stand still and do nothing, he wouldn't drink, but he wants to eat and i don't know why, maybe because he's lonely, so me and my Mum get back to that store to buy another rabbit to accompanied Ebit, it's a he, and his name is Elmo! Elmo is a rabbit who has a white dotted hair, he also 2 months old but kinda bigger compared to Ebit. here's a picture of Elmo..

for more picture of Ebit and Elmo you can check my facebook

1 comment:

  1. teman ! saya ganti link : http://melonpanggang.blogspot.com . ganti yaa thx .

    ReplyDelete