Aug 2, 2009

Busy week

Hey, sorry for late post, its been a while since my last post, busy week. There's school and a lot of assignment and quizzes, hanging out every Saturday night, and yesterday I come to my Mom's friend's 25th anniversary.

It's huge! cool decoration, yummy food, champagne, red wine, white wine, Sammy 'Kerispatih' was there, it's just stunning. At the day before, my Mom was telling me about this party thingy and i was ok with it, but before the party I'm going to sms with my friends to watch UP.

'Russel'


Really-really cool story, two thumbs up! This is a story about achieving dreams, I cant tell you the whole story but its cool and a must to watch!

Ok, back to the party. I heard from my mom that the decoration of the party cost 70 million rupiahs (geez), it's only the decoration without the food, Sammy and everything else. Hey but it's fun, even though first I'm kinda like bad mood because i don't know anybody there and I was just sit and do nothing (beside eating), but then my friends came and it started to became better. They introduce me to some of their sibblings, and I also enjoy the party, it's so full of love. Man! its 25th anniversary, it is supposed to be full of love, and I like it. And after chit-chat for a while we go down stairs and (again) enjoy the food and tried some champagne. But I prefer red wine though.

Its getting late, me and my friends became sleepy all of the sudden and decided to go to his house intead. picked up by his driver we go to his house (that only 5 minutes from there), because we feel kinda bored and can't do much there. At his house we watch Prom night, it's some thrilling movie, not so thrill , but its ok!


The story is about a teacher that obsessed with his ex-girl friend, and apparently his ex-girl friend is one his student. one night the teacher killed her whole family just to find her but she's save. And he got into prison because of that case. In the same night as the girl's prom night, the teacher escape and tried to find her and kill her, but before he wants to kill her friends first. but in the end all of her friend's dead, but she's save (darn!)

And my Mom came to my friend's house because the Mom of my friend is my Mom's best friends. And they chit-chat in the room while we watch that movie. after that we fell a sleep at the couch of my friend's living room. At around 3 am I was moved to guest's bed room and we slept over. in the morning we played card until 3 pm and I went to my grandpa's house to visit them for a while. and at 5 pm I go home..

No comments:

Post a Comment