Aug 6, 2009

It bothered me!

Hey people, this week has took all my energy and spirit, the quiz and AOP at school is kinda often this week. And this is pretty much a little fun that I've been done in this school week.



The picture above is a picture of a plant cell, dicotyledon to be more specific. For this week the biology class is observing the part of plant cell. It's kinda fun considering biology had been 1 of the difficult subject when I was in the 10th grade, and now I can understand the subject a lot.

Back to the picture, the picture is taken by Danica, and I ask her to upload it on facebook and tag me so that I can post and share it with u guys. And the picture below is my Rosario necklaces that I wore almost everyday (except if I forgot of course). As far as I remember this picture is taken yesterday at English Math class. And the color pencil is Danica's, I taked this picture because the English Math is a boring subject, especially the teacher. I can't fit in by his way of teaching, it bothered me a lot. And I'd rather have Mr. Sudjono as my English Math teacher (hey off the record people!)



That's pretty much my activities in this school week. Tomorrow is friday and it's the most day that I love in the whole week, because there's English Art and extraculicular subject. Thank God another week of school has been done (quite succesfull if I can say it that way). Hey, hey! Tomorrow I'm gonna watch "The Master" to, live at studio 4 of RCTI. Last week is a lot of fun and I hope this week is gonna be the same!
Post u guys later! Btw, follow me on my Twitter

1 comment: