Mar 11, 2009

LOMO

Yeeeeey!today i got my new lomo picture, for everyone that doesn't know about lomo yet, lomo is a manual camera with film and battery, not so much for the effect, just 1 for each lomo, but the results it very NICE.
here's my lomo, it's called fisheye
it's nice isn't it?^^
and Gia's lomo, called holga

this kind of lomo can make 2 pictures joined together at 1 photo.
and here's the results of fisheye lomo:


and some results from Gia's holga:


there!kinda cool isn't it?
those photos take an hour of my time, sit and do nothing at the fuji film near pasar modern BSD.but it's worth ed, a nice picture!
today, me and Gia, my friend go around BSD.
in the earlier afternoon, I accompanied her to the dentist, but the doctor isn't there, so we go back to Gia's house and decide to try her new lomo. after we're taking some pictures we go to fuji film, back in BSD, and we have to wait an hour till it's finished, just sit and do nothing, what boring activity. After it's done, we get back to Gia's house and shoot some pictures with my lomo. It's my activities for this days, hope u guys ejoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment