Mar 25, 2009

yippiy

WOOOOOOWWWWW!
holiday holiday, yess finally a free day to enjoy sit back and relax after 3 weeks!
tomorrow is a time to enjoy the beauty of life, instead of thinking about school and such, btw tomorrow 1 of my friends named Joan is having his 16th birthday. so Me and my friends decided to give her a little surprise at her house tomorrow morning hope she'll like it and everything will be smooth as we wanted. also, tomorrow I want to do everything beside sleeping, because sleeping is boring and i have to use this holiday time perfectly.

today i have three block test it's economy, accountancy and sociology, kinda hard though but thanks God i can do it perfectly and hope i will have a great mark for it. after doing that block tests I was very tired and sleep during class, but in Shawn's class (listening & speaking teacher) i have some fun.
here's some photo shoots of me during class


me, grace, toto and eka


even though i have a math test at Friday, i don't care!JUST HAVE FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment