Mar 11, 2009

Stupid hair cut

AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!
stupid school and it's stupid rules!no this no that, everything's forbidden! In the earlier morning in this fucking day my Mom wake me up and ask me rather or not me to cut my hair, and i said yes.
after breakfast we're going to a salon near my house.
I texting when he cut my hair because i think that my Mom will give him some advice (usually my Mom did), but today i don't know what's happened with her, she's totally silent, as silent as an owl.
and wwwuuaaallllaaah! my stupid hair cut, and tomorrow i have to go to school with it, damn!
very short hair cut, such an unprofessional hair cutter!
so, just like yesterday, i got soooo bored during this long weekend, especially today and yesterday, nothing to do except text-ing, facebook-ing, jeezs!along with this new stupid hair cut, made me not in the mood to do anything.
hope my hair will grow faster than before (is it possible?)

No comments:

Post a Comment